Our Mission Statement
At MY FIT KEY, we propel individuals to attain their highest athletic and fitness potential through the insights available in their genetic material. Our focus is on applying the most current knowledge, practice, standards, and consensus in medicine, with the latest in sports genomic, nutriomic, and pharmacogenomic science and research, to elevate the well-being of individuals world-wide.
As a consumer-focused company and responsible steward for gene testing, we feel obligated to offer only what science will support.
Backed by science
from the lab
You already know that your genes are what make you “uniquely you”. While we’re all built from the same genetic foundation (23 base pairs of chromo-somes), the structure of who you are comes down to the smallest of changes or variations at a particular place on a gene.
– IT Specialist/Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) Administrator, Pharmaceutics International Inc. (Hunt Valley, MD)
– MBA, University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
– BS, Computer Science, University of Houston (Houston, TX)”][team_member team_memeber_style=”bio_fullscreen” name=”Lei Li, MB (ASCP) CM” job_position=”Molecular Scientist, Supervisor” team_member_bio=”- Molecular Scientist/Supervisor, Applied Diagnostics (Houston, TX)
– R&D Senior Research Scientist, CompanionDx Reference Laboratory (Houston, TX)
– PhD, Fungal Genetics, Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN)
– MS, Plant Biology, China Agricultural University (Beijing, China)
– BS, Plant Biology, China Agricultural University”][team_member team_memeber_style=”bio_fullscreen” name=”Andrea Moore” job_position=”Laboratory Manager, Technical Supervisor” team_member_bio=”- Molecular Technologist, CompanionDx Reference Laboratory (Houston, TX)
– Medical Genetics Technologist, John Welsh Cardiovascular Diagnostic Laboratory, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
– MS, Forensic Genetics, University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX)
– BS, Biology, Friends University (Wichita, KS)”]
Use the Power of Your DNA to Unlock
Your Performance and Fitness Potential
You know the winner’s podium, have felt the weight of a medal, or kissed the championship trophy. You want to conquer time, distance, lifts, stamina or technique, at a whole other level for the record books.
You lace, glove, or suit up, clamp in, or goggle down, at every opportunity. You’re a competitor when you’re not car-pooling, mastering the art of the business deal, or generally making the world a better place.
You may have just started your sport/fitness journey, are thinking about “dusting off” an old passion or are wondering how to get out of a rut. Or maybe you just want to be fitter.
You may have a family history of heart disease or perhaps you’ve already experienced a cardiac event or stroke and need to understand the underlying genetic factors.